Community Ties combines community and center based services. I AM provides a variety of activities and supports for individuals who like to be active and want to be defined by their abilities. Our center is located in downtown Orono providing a small group setting with trained and caring staff who have a high level of expertise with providing supports and encouragement to individuals including those who require much personal care and intensive behavioral supports.
- Small group setting with a maximum of 7 individuals supported.
- A fully accessible site and transportation.
- Community connections through careful planning and preparation of meaningful experiences.
- Activities planned almost daily to accommodate choices including bowling, movies, shopping, restaurants, ocean beaches, festivals, sporting events and more.
- Volunteer opportunities are available for The Orono Thrift Store, The Ronald McDonald House, Orono Community Garden and more.
- An environment where people are defined by their abilities and empowered to realize their dreams. We help people break down barriers and make decisions about their own lives.
If you’d like to speak with us about Community Ties, please call 207.889.9133.