The only program of its kind in the area providing leisure / recreational opportunities regardless of needs and ability.
- A wide variety of activities that meet the needs and interests on an individual basis and also according to others with similar interests, ages and skill levels.
- Activities are offered to teach and promote health, wellness, good communication skills, safety and self reliance.
- Transportation provided to some events.
- Financial assistance is available for activity expenses.
- Monthly and quarterly leisure calendars.
- Late afternoon, evening and weekend activities.
- Can be blended with your present adult day services, job or work support services or as their sole community supports.
- Emphasis is placed on small-group community integrated activities.
- Focus is on individual choice making decisions and ownership of programs which are designed based on feedback from consumers.
- We encourage the development of socialization and mutual friendship and support not only within our leisure programs but also with members of their community.
- Continued experiences in the program ensures friendships, community and social networks are created and sustained outside of the program.
- These leisure activities have the added benefit of providing much needed respite time necessary for both consumers themselves and their families.
Click here to view a sample calendar of events available to individuals supported!