Life Is Too Short…
Work Somewhere AWESOME!
We are a very small non-profit organization (no corporate agenda!) where your voice doesn’t get lost in the shuffle. We progress as a team, in a rewarding and positive environment. Our knowledgeable and helpful staff share in providing choice, variety and growth on a daily basis. Encouraging people to need less help and moving toward independence is what we’re all about!
Our team members have fun, build relationships, and get out into the community, while instilling hope and confidence in our residents.
We are “enriching lives one day at a time.”
Team Member Benefits:
- Tired of paying for health insurance? We pay for 100% of your great coverage for full-time employees and 65% for part-time employees!
- We also pay for 100% of your dental, short-term & long-term disability and life insurances for full-time employees.
- Our shift differentials are generous, up to $6.00 an hour!
- We match your 403b contributions, 3% after a year!
- Full-time staff, on average, earn more than five weeks of paid time off per year.
- Training and Education Bonus for full-time employees.
Team member positions that are typically available:
- RN/LPN – Charge Nurse
- CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant
- DSP – Direct Support Professional/Community Supports
Ready for a new and exciting journey? Connect with us today!
Send your resume to Felice Lyford by email at email@example.com, fax, in person or by mail:
PO Box 457
Orono, ME 04473
Phone: 207-866-3769 ext 111
Or fill out our online application here.