I AM works with families and community members providing information and resources. We understand the problems that families face on a daily basis and believe it is our role to help educate and support all in need of information and resources.
- Disability information and resource center
- Guidance on services, entitlements, and self-advocacy
- Seminars/community presentations
- Advocacy for technical assistance on system navigation
- School transition from child to adult supports
If you would like more information about the resources and services that we offer, please contact us.
Links to Other Resources
If you need more information related to specific topics, please check out the following links to other resources.
Autism – Autism Resources for Families
Behavioral Supports – Imagine: Finding New Stories For People Who Experience Disabilities
Cognitive Disabilities – Coleman Institute for Cognitive Disabilities
Other Disorders – National Organization for Rare Disorders