IAM AIM Small Groups designed for the individual
AIM Day Program combines community and center based supports for individuals with intellectual disabilities and/or autism (ASD). AIM provides a variety of activities and supports for individuals who feel more comfortable in smaller groups. Our center is located in downtown Orono and offers caring staff who have a high level of expertise with providing supports and encouragement to those individuals who may require personal care and communication challenges.
- Small group setting with a higher than average level of staff support for 3-5 hour sessions.
- A fully accessible site and accessible transportation for program activities.
- Community connections through careful planning and preparation of meaningful experiences.
- Volunteer opportunities provided based on the interests of the individuals.
- An environment where people are defined by their abilities and encouraged to pursue their interests.