To see a list of our current open positions, click here
Life Is Too Short…
Work Somewhere AWESOME!
As a very small non-profit organization with no corporate agenda, your voice won’t get lost in the shuffle. Our knowledgeable and helpful staff work together to provide independent choices and offer natural opportunities for growth in all aspects of one’s life. They have fun, build relationships, and help people get out into the community.
We are “enriching lives one day at a time.”
Team Member Benefits:
- Tired of paying for health insurance? We pay for 100% of your great coverage for full-time employees and 65% for part-time employees!
- We also pay for 100% of your dental, short-term & long-term disability and life insurances for full-time employees.
- Our shift differentials are generous, up to $6.00 an hour!
- We match your 403b contributions, 3% after a year!
- Full-time staff, on average, earn more than five weeks of paid time off per year.
- Training and Education Bonus for full-time employees.
Ready for a new and exciting journey? Connect with us today!
Send your resume to Beth McLean by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, fax, in person or by mail:
PO Box 457
Orono, ME 04473
Phone: 207-866-3769 ext 105
Or fill out our online application here.